TOGETHER WE WILL ACHIEVE HEALTH MOONSHOTS
Since 2011, the StartUp Health Festival has gathered thousands of CEOs, investors, world leaders and entrepreneurs to focus on solving the world’s biggest health challenges. This invite-only experience, taking place alongside the JP Morgan Healthcare Conference, will rally a global army of Health Transformers who are reimagining the future of health. Attendees will leave with actionable insights, powerful connections and a new mindset on collaboration.
Join us in the StartUp Health Village for an experience like no other. Fireside chats with global leaders, CEOs and athletes; interviews with hundreds of Health Transformers from StartUp Health's portfolio; curated one-to-one meetings; wellness activities and powerful networking make the StartUp Health Festival the must-attend global event for health innovators.
Here’s a sneak peek the 2020 StartUp Health Festival:
- A two-day experience with 2,000+ of the world’s most innovative, passionate and interesting Health Transformers, investors, world leaders and industry executives who all care about achieving health moonshots
- Exclusive access to the StartUp Health Connect Lounge for real-time collaboration and deal-making with hundreds of health entrepreneurs, investors and industry peers
- Book a year’s worth of business development meetings in 48 hours
- Early access to StartUp Health’s mobile networking app for matchmaking and meeting bookings while at JPM
- More than 40 Fireside Chats with global CEOs, legendary athletes, patient advocates and innovative founders
- Front row seat at the world premiere of StartUp Health TV where we’ll interview and broadcast live more than 120 startup founders
- Collector’s editions of our newest issue of StartUp Health Magazine
- Hot off the press year-end StartUp Health Insights Report – featuring 10 years worth of health innovation insights data
- Meet face to face with global CEOs, government leaders, inspiring athletes, mission-driven patient advocates and entrepreneurs and investors from over 40 countries…